The Durham Business Association presents the Annual Light Up Durham! We are encouraging all businesses and UNH fraternity and sorority houses to light their houses and share in spreading the joy of the season. It’s razzle-dazzle time! Harness your artistic, creative, innovative genes to start planning a lighted holiday display for your business and house.
We’re going for greater participation to make this year’s contest “bigger and better!”
The Annual Light Up Durham Annual Lighting Contest is intended to benefit the entire Durham community, which includes Durham residents and businesses, as well as, UNH faculty, staff, and students. This is an opportunity for everyone to get involved.
Judging will take place Wednesday, December 2, 2020 beginning at 5:30 PM.
2020 Information & Guidelines
Contest is open to all businesses and recognized fraternities and sororities. The guidelines for
• The effectiveness of lights creating the display.
• The placement and uniformity of the lights.
• The use of design and color to create the decorations.
• The use of special lighted displays.
• The ingenuity, originality, and creativity exercised in the decorations.